Do you have someone on your heart that you’ve been praying for?
Praying God’s Word is powerful. Pour your heart out to the Lord. You can fill-in the name of your loved one, friend, or even your own in the paraphrased Scriptures below.
May these prayers give you comfort and may you witness God’s mighty hand at work.
Pour out your Spirit on _______________.
Lord, be a refuge for _______________.
Father God, be a stronghold for _______________. (Joel 2:28, 3::16a NIV)
Lotd God, I know you will be right there with _______________ and I pray, Lord, you will keep _______________
safe and sound. (Proverbs 3:26 MSG)
When _______________ passes through the waters, Lord God, be with _______________.
And when _______________ passes through the rivers, do not allow _______________ to be swept away.
And when _______________ walks through the fire, do not allow _______________ to be burned. For you, Lord God, are so powerful and mighty that the flames will not set _______________ ablaze. (Isaiah 43:2 NIV)
Lord, do not let _______________ be misled: “Bad company corrupts good character.”
I pray that _______________ comes back to their senses. (1 Corinthians 15:33, 34 NIV)
ENGAGE OTHERS…SHARE THIS POST WITH A FRIEND
(on-going list at the end of each post) ~ Submit your prayer request here.
Please join me in prayer for the following requests and rejoice in the praises that follow.
- joiez~ “Hello, please pray for me and my daughter to find a place to rent before our lease runs out that meets our needs. It’s been a struggle…”
- Brian Antonio ~ Premie, critically ill
- Janna ~ my sister-in-law, dog just died; “Prayers for God to put a wonderful Christian man in my life.”
- Linda ~ Lyme Disease
- Serena at The College Commuter ~ “My mom is fighting the biggest challenge of her life: a serious illness. I am struggling with anxiety and worry. Please send positive thoughts and prayers to a much-loved mother and family.”
- Becky ~ “Please keep my son and his family in your prayers as they are going through a difficult time with the devil working overtime on their faith and courage.”
- Donna Collins Tinsley ~ “Please pray for my granddaughter, Aryel, 3 who is showing signs of liver problems; her whites of her eyes are yellow and her skin is also. After 2 days at the hospital out patient, still no answers. Please pray for her healing. Also that her dad will find a job. He has been out of work nearly a year.”
- April ~ three sick dogs
- Kelly ~ Dizziness
- Diana ~ sell business
- Brenda ~ Kevin and Danielle getting married this summer
- Neighbor ~ cancer surgery, all went well…3 month checkup shows she is cancer free
- Friend ~ trying to get pregnant…Yeah…she is!!!
- Baby Claire ~ critical open heart surgery and in intensive care for months is HOME with her family.UPDATE: Eating with bottle and stomach tube. Doing better!
- Friend ~ hospitalized with collapsed lung and pneumonia…improving!! UPDATE: HOME FROM HOSPITAL!
- Wade (my husband) ~ recovering from minor surgery UPDATE: Much better!